Contaminated Church Kitheri kills a 16 year boy in homebay

1 min read

Form One student from Kosele Mixed Secondary in Homa Bay County, has been reported dead after he ate a meal of githeri, which was contaminated.

The 16 year old student from Aolo village in Rachuonyo South Sub County complained of stomach pains and started vomiting after he ate the githeri his grandmother had brought home from church last Sunday before succumbing from the pain


About Author


GoldenRobin is a digital network entrepreneur, blogger and also specialised in Web design services

You May Also Like

More From this Author

+ There are no comments

Add yours

Hello, What's your comment on this,?