Bytheway have you asked yourself this question, every year all universities and colleges in Kenya release the so called graduates, where do this people go, because not every people are employed,
From my own opinion, i can heavily conclude education is the biggest lie ever, moreso in Kenya, institutes have changed it into a business scheme, you just come, enrol, pay fee then after 4 years you go and we replace you with new recruits, they don’t care about your future, that’s why basic skills on how to live in the current generation is not a topic anymore
Hi reader, support us by providing your reviews about this blog, send us your recommendation here firstname.lastname@example.org
I would love to see money generating skills being taught in our universities, a lecturer teaching about enterprenuearship and guidance on how to go about, and now that we have technology, we embrace the available tools to change everything,
How will it feel when topics like MLM are introduced in schools, we all know that MLM is growing so fast and it’s the future of life
In Kenya, over 600,000 people graduate every year, out all those only close to 10% secure a job, where is the other 90% if you din’t know, the person you share with that mjengo hustle, that mama mboga close to you, that kinyozi or butcher guy, all of them are graduates, what if such topics could be taught in school, all these hustle would be respected and well paid for, right?
DO YOU HAVE ANY BREAKING NEWS, STORIES OR TOPICS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH MILLIONS OF KENYANS? BECOME OUR MOBILE REPORTER, SUBMIT YOUR NEWS, STORIES AND LIFE EVENTS AT MYSTORY@GOLDEN.CO.KE, AND SEE IT PUBLISHED IN MINUTES